Environmental Remediation & Engineering Services
Dynamic Earth, LLC offers a full range of environmental engineering and consulting services to assist with due diligence projects, remediation feasibility evaluation and design, cost estimating and environmental remediation. Our clients often include project owners or other design professional such as civil engineers, architects or structural engineers, etc. We pride ourselves as an integral part of the project team maintaining accountability through a balance of sound fiscal understanding, technical aptitude and regulatory compliance.
Dynamic Earth, LLC’s environmental engineering and consulting services expertise is augmented by an in depth understanding of the overall land development process from initial real estate or feasibility considerations through construction and dispute resolution.
Dynamic Earth, LLC’s unique skill set and industry insight empowers us to provide valuable project specific consulting services beyond the presentation of subsurface data and sound technical recommendations. Our firm strives to be actively involved in the iterative design process to ensure to optimize the geotechnical and environmental aspects of the project and protect the owner from environmental risks and liabilities.
Dynamic Earth, LLC’s goal is to move your project successfully out of the ground.
- Environmental Site Assessments to meet due diligence requirements prior to more involved studies (i.e. ASTM Phase I ESA, NJDEP Preliminary Assessments).
- Transaction Screen Process Assessments to support minor due diligence efforts associated with real estate transfers.
- Environmental Document Review to identify and evaluate historical investigations to determine the status of current environmental concerns.
- Phase II Site/Remedial Investigations including intrusive sampling of site media and evaluating site specific features to develop conceptual site models.
- Preparation of Remediation Magnitude or Budgetary Cost Estimates for site clean-up for use in property transactional support, negotiation and redevelopment planning.
- In Situ Remediation Services including chemical oxidation/reduction treatment, electron donor, bio-augmentation, slow release oxygen, surfactant applications, thermal technologies and hybrid remediation alternatives.
- Ex Situ Remediation Services including bio-piles, soil excavation, multi-phase extraction, SVE, blending, thermal treatments and physical treatments.
- Remediation Services through the application of Engineering and Institutional Controls (i.e. deed notice and capping technologies).
- NJDEP Licensed Site Remediation Professional Services for the evaluation and remediation of contaminated sites in New Jersey in Accordance with the NJDEP’s Site Remediation Reform Act N.J.S.A. 58:10C-1.
- NJDEP ISRA Compliance Services to comply with NJDEP requirements for the closure or cessation of an industrial establishment in New Jersey.
- State Regulatory/Voluntary Cleanup Programs, including technical analysis and guidance through the political-legal challenges.
- Environmental Liability Protection/ Insurance Procurement Assistance to address financially viable alternatives to handle environmental risks.
- Brownfields Redevelopment consulting and design support to redevelop properties with environmentally challenging conditions.
- Environmental Funding Consultation to provide financial assistance (loans and grants) from state (i.e. NJDEP HDSRF) or federal agencies (i.e. USEPA Community Block Grants) to conduct investigations and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Environmental Assessment for Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Underground Storage Tank location, evaluation, removal/abandonment and closure.
- Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, Indoor Air Quality, and Mold, assessments and abatement services.
- Permit Coordination & Compliance to meet the requirements of local, state and Federal Agencies.
- Waste Management services including TSDF/Transporter Audits, Hazardous Waste Management, Minimization and Pollution Prevention Programs.
- Expert Witness Testimony in support of new land development applications or for litigation support.